- Age requirement
Following are the recommended ages (Completing on 1st Jun) for children to be admitted in the Eco-School
- For Play group : Two years and above
- For Nursery : Three years +
- For Jr. K. G. : Four years+
- For Sr. K. G. : Five years +
- Guardians seeking admission for their ward have to produce the birthdate certificate (Originals along with one Xerox copy) of the ward from concerned authority.
- Admission will be given only after introduction of the child and parents.
- Admission will be considered confirmed only when the initial payment including admission fees etc. is paid.
- Absence on the re-opening day is not allowed.
- Guardian should see that their child does not remain absent except under unavoidable circumstances at it badly hampered the progress of the pupil because of missing lesson.
- The student should be in the Eco-School well before class starts .
- Guardian should send a leave note for absence of their child with due reason mentioned within.
- Irregular attendance and habitual absence will call for dismissal from Eco-School.
- A student suffering from infection disease will not be allowed to attend the class till he/she is completely cured.
- Attendance above stipulated requirement of attendance is must for consideration of promotion.
- Correct school uniforms for the boys and girls are mandatory.
- The student should wear black shoes and socks
- On school day, picnic and field trips, pupils shall ware prescribed school uniform and identity card.
- Girls to keep their hair neat and tidy must use Ribbon / clips / hair bands. Boys should have regular haircut.
- During winter school sweaters should be worn by the students (if required).
- Cleanliness and hygiene is expected of all pupils.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobediences or conduct causing physical injury to fellow members, injury to the moral tone of the school, will be considered sufficient reason for dismissal of pupil.
- Books and other materials, unless approved by the Principal will not be allowed to be brought to school.
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever shall be started without the prior sanction of the Principal.
- No pupil is permitted to leave the school premises during working hours without the permission of Principal.
- Pupils should take care to see that their classroom and school premises are kept clean and tidy.
- Student should use only English for communication in the school premises during working hours.
- No fees except for 50% of the deposit money are refundable only after completion of Sr. K. G. class.
- Fees for 1st term should be paid on/before 15th of June, and for the 2nd term should be paid on/before 15th of October.
- Fees for the month of October and November should be paid on/before 15th October and fees for the month April and May should be paid on/before 31st March.
- Late payment charges of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged if the fees are paid after 15th of the respective month.
- Deposit will stand forfeited in case of recovery of any nature.
- Arrears of fees more than three months shall render the name of the student liable to be struck out of the roll.
- Progress report or school leaving certificate shall not be issued until all dues are paid.